MikeLidel

Blaine County Sheriff's Department

Location - Sandy Shores

Reason to have - Would operate within Blaine County, Running radar on the Highways, Truck Enforcement and enforcing Law where the LS-PD cannot realistically due to restrictions.

Vehicles - Sheriff's SUV, Sheriff's Cruiser, Unmarked White Cruiser

Uniform - Sheriff's uniform with Sheriff's Hat

Pretty much. I am willing to lead the Sheriff's department as I have a lot of experience within Law Enforcement. I'm currently apart of LSD but would prefer to be out in the county.

While I understand that player-base may be an issue. If we keep the current LS-PD and just find officers that qualify for Deputy within the Department. We shouldn't have a problem. The department wouldn't be like LS-PD and it would have a very strict recruiting policy. We would be allowed to patrol in the county (Compared to LS-PD realistically not being able to due to area restrictions) and would mainly run radar on the highways, respond to 911 calls within Blaine County. And keep check of the 18-Wheelers that roll through the county.

As the player above me stated, he plans on RPing out in Blaine. And having an LSPD cruiser roaming around out there would terrible. And I've seen a few suspects flee to Blaine county to avoid us after they lose us.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.