asv321

Speed Camera Alerts

My suggestion is selling an app or add on for the GPS, for speed camera alerts. It could cost $20,000 or so, and alert you on the GPS when you're approaching a speed camera. Many people know the location, but when your driving and see a marker on the minimap, it will remind you to slow down. It's like waze irl.

1 hour ago, ManBad said:

I think it would help a great deal with immersion. Maybe instead of an app, there is a radar scanner you can buy from the shops. It would be illegal so you would need to take it down if you get pulled over. That would be great.

+1 I like the illegal aspect although I do think they’re legal irl. I would want them illegal in game tho!

4 minutes ago, abixo said:

+1

Added sensors to cars would be great, however if they're going to be illegal $20,000 may be slightly too steep considering you risk losing them if pulled over/caught?

I do think that the $20k would make it a luxury rather than standard, but then I don’t think many people would invest in them anyways. I’m a taxi driver and I’ve already found out where all the cameras are.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.