Kai

DMV License Bug

Date and time (provide timezone):  N/A - I can't remember what time but I did try it again maybe 2 days ago (19th of March). No idea what time.

Character name: Kai Morningstar

Issue/bug you are reporting: DMV not updating licenses after passing

Expected behavior:  Should be giving me a valid driving license.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

So this is really just so that it's reported and visible here on the forums.  I know a lot of people know about it but a couple of staff members don't, and as it's not around here on the forums it makes it difficult.

There is currently a bug with the DMV that no matter how many times you take the test, and pass it, your licenses still do not update.  I have taken it 3 or 4 times myself and it always says that I passed, but my license remains invalid.

Most cops are aware of this too, but it makes it difficult as the excuse 'oh its a bug, I passed my test' is something that most people would use anyway.   It makes it hard for players with this bug to get their cars out of impound and hard for cops to have to sort it out if they're not aware.

I've had my cars released so far without issue, and gone through the LSPD application process, so luckily enough people are aware of it to not have affected me too badly, but I figured posting here would be helpful for everyone else and in the hope it will be fixed soon.

Edited by Kai