obscurD

Question

You can do both. The house market is somewhat at random. If a player who owns a house becomes inactive for around 3 months or so I believe, his house goes up for sale or whenever the Admins decide to list it. You can also find homes around the city/up north that can be perhaps up for sale but buying them off of players is probably your best bet if you're in need one of asap. Just make sure you don't get scammed, look around the forums for common prices for houses and you should be fine. If I were you, I'd wait a little bit. With the current rise in players, houses will likely be a thing that's in a drought and the Admins will likely open up more houses for the community. If you go around the map, you'll sometimes see houses with white markers out front; those are houses that are due to go up for sale at some point.

Edited by MrUntouchable215

On 3/18/2019 at 12:21 PM, MrUntouchable215 said:

You can do both. The house market is somewhat at random. If a player who owns a house becomes inactive for around 3 months or so I believe, his house goes up for sale or whenever the Admins decide to list it. You can also find homes around the city/up north that can be perhaps up for sale but buying them off of players is probably your best bet if you're in need one of asap. Just make sure you don't get scammed, look around the forums for common prices for houses and you should be fine. If I were you, I'd wait a little bit. With the current rise in players, houses will likely be a thing that's in a drought and the Admins will likely open up more houses for the community. If you go around the map, you'll sometimes see houses with white markers out front; those are houses that are due to go up for sale at some point.

Hey thanks for the detailed reply. Just curous because I’ve legit never seen a player owned house yet is it a marker infront of a house? How would you even know one is not owned by a player in game or is for sale?

6 hours ago, obscurD said:

Hey thanks for the detailed reply. Just curous because I’ve legit never seen a player owned house yet is it a marker infront of a house? How would you even know one is not owned by a player in game or is for sale?

If the house is up for sale, when you go close to the door you should see a price tag. If you're somewhat further away from the door, most of the time it won't show until you get closer. The ones the Admins are about to put up for sale have a white marker on it but there's no definitive date they could go up, so no use in waiting on it. Also check the real estate section of the forums, there should be some houses for sale there. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.