Rytis

Keybind/Mechanic to move a weapon from hand to inventory.

My suggestion is simple.

Making a keybind or some sort of mechanic that would place the weapon you have in your hand into your inventory.

Currently, the only way to do this is to /dropgun and then pick it up, which is fairly time consuming/annoying.

• Like 1

I feel that this is not a good option, as you would when putting the gun into your inventory you should still have it on your person... I propose the opposite, if a gun is in your inventory it is to be displayed on your person.... large caliber or small. I also would like to see /ame done for guns taken from inventory with a delay in time to do so... Variable time based on size of weapon.

This has since been implemented. You can use tab and your mouse to select whether you want to put away your weapon or select a new one. The weapons available in these slots are the ones that are put into the weapons slots in your inventory.

This suggestion is archived.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.