AmiCath

Expanding Auction Events to Include Warehouses and Other Properties

As we all know every now and then there are house auctions for properties that have been abandoned by players who have not logged in for more than 3 to 6 months. While this is a fantastic system that helps keep the property market active and allows new and active players to acquire homes, I believe we could expand this system to include warehouses and other properties as well.

Edited by AmiCath
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/25/2024 at 7:03 AM, Payn said:

+1 Guarenteed theres a good few properties/warehouses which have been untouched for months now just left to waste

i would bet there are some that are well over mere months tbh XD

• YAY 1

Some warehouses are owned by factions. Others are business properties. GOV has a system already in place (unless something has changed I am unaware of) where you can submit a request to build a new business properties by submitting a request for it. If you are really desperate for a warehouse or business property, try going through those channels. Otherwise, normal housing properties are now auto-auctioned after 90 days of inactivity per the recent dev notes. 

• Like 1

Although I understand going to the government to buy a property and/or warehouse but if you are a criminal you are not allowed to purchase such things from the government and that is not very Fair to that player base VS if they find something for sale i.e. Warehouse property they do not need the government's permission and/or Worry about their record to buy such places

• Upvote 2