Kris

Transfer Request Information [MUST READ BEFORE POSTING]

nedladdning (1).png

In order to obtain a transfer request between your own character, it is required you post here with your request. It is expected that you have read ALL of the below guidelines before posting. The deadline between an approved or denied transfer request is 14 days, any attempts at circumventing this deadline will be met with a forum warning and/or forum mute.

Eclipse RP believes in quality role-play and good character development. We no longer accept the circumvention of grind and proper character development by funding your character(s) with money from one to another. Because of this, we require that all transfer requests are submitted with good reasons to support the asset(s) transfer. 

Guidelines

• You must use the format provided below and fill out all fields properly.

• The transfer request should not exceed a value of $500,000 and/or more than 50% of the character's total wealth. Only in very rare circumstances and with a really strong backstory/reason will amount that exceeds the value $500,000 be accepted. The higher the value is, the stronger the reason and backstory we will require.

• Staff reserves the right to authorize a different transfer amount than what is requested, based on your reasoning.

• We will not accept any transfer requests from legal characters trying to fund their criminal characters for the sole purpose of that character becoming stronger, e.g. funding your criminal character with guns using the money made off your legal character (e.g. LSPD). 

• Eclipse RP currently doesn't have a system to support character kills, thus we will not accept that as the sole reason to transfer assets. Only in very rare occasions if the character kill isn't proven to be random can a Senior Administrator approve asset transfers for character kills.

• We will not accept more than one transfer request to each character. This also counts for existing transfer requests.

• We do not accept transfers from characters with active loans or debt. Please make sure they are paid first.

• We cannot transfer assets obtained with credits (e.g. cars) as there is no physical way of doing it In-Game.

• If your transfer request is accepted, it will be your responsibility to transfer the asset(s) approved. Eclipse RP Staff will not intervene or assist in any way. Any attempts at transferring more asset(s) than the approved amount will be met with server punishments and the risk of losing said asset(s).

• You should allow up to 72 hours for your transfer request to be looked at and either approved or denied. Please do not try and speed the process up by reporting In-Game or contacting administrators through other means. We will do our best to review the requests in the order that they come.

• Any attempts to lie or deceive staff through a transfer request will result in permanent denial from ever being able to make use of this system. 

• You may only have one approved transfer request to each character.

• It is your responsibility to ensure that all asset storage spaces i.e. houses or vehicles have been emptied and do not contain additional items which have not been approved when transferred. Transferring items which have not been approved in an accepted transfer request is a violation of our server rules and may result in a punishment.

Transfer Request Format

Thread Title

[Transfer Request] Character > Character
Eg.
[Transfer Request] Samuel Osborn > Reece Jackson

Copy Paste The Entire Box Below (From TRANSFER REQUEST and down).

TRANSFER REQUEST

Character to Transfer From: Your answer here.
Character to Transfer To: Your answer here.

Requested Transfer: (Please be as specific as possible.)

Asset #

Asset #

Asset #

Reason for Transfer:

IC: Please put your IC reason for the transfer here.

OOC: Please put your OOC reason for the transfer here.

How would you transfer the asset(s) if approved?

Your answer here. (If you are transferring through a friend - please put the actual name of the friend)

Does the character you're transferring from have an active loan with a loan company?

Your answer here.

Does the character you're transferring from have an active debt? If so, how much?

Your answer here.

Example (Do not use)

TRANSFER REQUEST

Character to Transfer From: Samuel Osborn
Character to Transfer To: Reece Jackson

Requested Transfer:

$100,000

Reason for Transfer:

I recently created Reece Jackson and applied for the Medical Department on him. Reece Jackson's character story revolves around San Andreas and he has lived here the entire time. He's not a rich person but also not a poor person, he lives off paycheck to paycheck. I would like to transfer $100,000 to Reece so that I can buy a warrener and a small house somewhere to continue building the story of Reece Jackson.

How would you transfer the asset(s) if approved?

I would get my friend Lewis Langley to help.

Does the character you're transferring from have an active loan with a loan company?

Yes, I have an active loan with Maze Bank, but I am not requesting to transfer all my character's funds so I have sufficient assets to pay for the active loan of $250,000.

Does the character you're transferring from have an active debt? If so, how much?

No.