I think that trucks, and other off road vehicles like the Mesa (it has a towing hook) should be able to tow cars that way we don't have to call a mechanic every time. Obviously there should be a limit as to what cars can tow, which can be decided by the model and whether it would be realistic, but I think this would be a good thing to have in the server.

Edited by m0mlverr

I don't think this would work out well. If normal civilians had access to vehicles that could tow other cars, criminals would just use them to steal rival gang vehicles, get easy car chops, or people would just troll others by taking their car and hiding it. 

1 hour ago, Requiem said:

get easy car chops

They would 100% abuse the shit out of it. and yeah. not a good idea to let everyone have access to it. BUT, They wouldn't be able to get chop cars easily. as those cars are frozen until you hotwire them. only a flatbed can move them as it despawns the original car.