Payn

Make trucking more worth it

I went to do trucking today to fill up a general store then noticed that I have to drive all the way up to paleto and back down to the city, for the grand total of 1000$ 

I dont see how this is worth the time at all to drive almost 16km total for one trip to earn a total of 1000 per trip, not including the loading and unloading time associated with these jobs too. 

Thoughts?

Prices ARE set by the player running the business. they pay for the delivery. if the price is too low for you, dont take the job, forcing them to increase the price or wait til the trucker is desperate. supply and demand. typically a docks to paleto run is priced in at 3-4k by the market, with players paying more if they need the delivery ASAP. you just ran into a lowballer.

Edited by Quietthecutie
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Quietthecutie said:

Prices ARE set by the player running the business. they pay for the delivery. if the price is too low for you, dont take the job, forcing them to increase the price or wait til the trucker is desperate. supply and demand. typically a docks to paleto run is priced in at 3-4k by the market, with players paying more if they need the delivery ASAP. you just ran into a lowballer.

it was a store located in the city its just the fact that you gotta go all the way up to paleto for the average price that people pay, I understand its player decision but im sure you see my point of it being so low and almost not worth it if you get me

20 minutes ago, Payn said:

it was a store located in the city its just the fact that you gotta go all the way up to paleto for the average price that people pay, I understand its player decision but im sure you see my point of it being so low and almost not worth it if you get me

i totally agree. i wouldnt do it. forcing them to raise the price.

• Like 1