Vowki

Request to Delete Extra Characters

Dear Eclipse Roleplay Staff

I am writing this request to delete extra characters I don't want on my account. I was permanently banned on 3/14/2022 for Real World Trading, or RTW for short. After joining Eclipse Roleplay, I instantly fell in love, but I was having trouble getting money IC, so I decided to cheat. I discovered that I could acquire credits by donating money to the server. And with these credits, I could create an infinite amount of characters. Furthermore, I purchased around two to four-ish hundred euros worth of credits and used the "create extra character slot" tool. With all these characters, I took the starter money of twelve thousand dollars to transfer the money to a friend, who would then transfer the money back to my first character, Ferran Garcia.

I have since appealed twice and have been unbanned by Marco D. I've been playing for around a month now since my appeal and have realized I have many unused created characters. I have since asked the Discord server to see if I could delete the characters myself. Still, I have concluded it's impossible, so I request to delete all characters besides "Ferran Garcia" and "Carlos Alverez." It is understandable if it is not possible, which is okay. I just thought I might give it a shot. I also do not expect my credits to be refunded. It would be very much appreciated to get a refund or even two to six thousand credits, possibly back, but it is understandable if not. To be completely honest, I want those characters off my account. Also, if needed, I'm okay with losing the character slots purchased that have already been used.

Best Regards,

Vowki

@blondie @MarcoD

Post Notes:

I'm not sure who to @, so I might repost this exact post later. I @ed the staff members who helped with my appeal. My apologies if I @ed incorrectly.

Edited by Vowki

8 hours ago, Vowki said:

Dear Eclipse Roleplay Staff

I am writing this request to delete extra characters I don't want on my account. I was permanently banned on 3/14/2022 for Real World Trading, or RTW for short. After joining Eclipse Roleplay, I instantly fell in love, but I was having trouble getting money IC, so I decided to cheat. I discovered that I could acquire credits by donating money to the server. And with these credits, I could create an infinite amount of characters. Furthermore, I purchased around two to four-ish hundred euros worth of credits and used the "create extra character slot" tool. With all these characters, I took the starter money of twelve thousand dollars to transfer the money to a friend, who would then transfer the money back to my first character, Ferran Garcia.

I have since appealed twice and have been unbanned by Marco D. I've been playing for around a month now since my appeal and have realized I have many unused created characters. I have since asked the Discord server to see if I could delete the characters myself. Still, I have concluded it's impossible, so I request to delete all characters besides "Ferran Garcia" and "Carlos Alverez." It is understandable if it is not possible, which is okay. I just thought I might give it a shot. I also do not expect my credits to be refunded. It would be very much appreciated to get a refund or even two to six thousand credits, possibly back, but it is understandable if not. To be completely honest, I want those characters off my account. Also, if needed, I'm okay with losing the character slots purchased that have already been used.

Best Regards,

Vowki

@blondie @MarcoD

Post Notes:

I'm not sure who to @, so I might repost this exact post later. I @ed the staff members who helped with my appeal. My apologies if I @ed incorrectly.

Hi there, despite your use of AI to generate this query, we do not delete characters at all.

You're welcome to buy another slot for 500 credits in the F6 menu.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.