TheRealFixer

[Job Listing] Armstrong Inc

Good evening,

Armstrong Inc is a umbrella of businesses from Security to Event Management, we currently have a few positions that we want filling. The following positions are:

Security Staff - We are looking for people to work with us, within our Partner Security Firm (Elite Services) we are looking for part time staff at the moment as the other businesses are still growing, we mainly focus on event security. Requirements: Clean for 3 weeks, we do not accept anyone with serious felonies and your application will be denied. Pay - $8000 - $10000 an hour.

Public Relations - We are currently looking for one or two people to work alongside myself to do Public Relations work, this will be trying to find new clients, thinking of new events, growing the businesses, working with other companies such as Weazel. Pay - $8000 an hour.

Interior Designer - We are looking for another Interior Designer to join our team, this is someone who can think outside the box, has good knowledge of what works and what doesnt work. Pay - This will depend on experience.

Bartender - We are looking for more full time bartenders to be able to join us with our event management. Pay - $8000-$10000 an hour.

Armstrong Haulage - Armstrong Haulage is looking for a driver to drive one of our trucks. You will need a truckers license, this will be a commision based position.

4 hours ago, Lando Tate said:

Hi, is the Driver job still available?

Hi there,

We do still have the position, we are not currently doing much with the trucking at this moment in time. This should hopefully change soon. As we may be aquiring a business property.

I will keep you up to date with the process.

Many thanks.

Matthew Armstrong

4 hours ago, BigMareEnergy said:

Hi, is the security officer position still available?

Good evening,

We do still have positions that we are hiring for.

Please feel free to text me on 458-2816 and I will send you the application form.

Thanks

Matthew Armstrong