tuccci

Destroying Bodycam/Dashcam RP

Any footage from any person requires a /me (RP) with /time to be included in a Screenshot for the footage to be valid to be used in Roleplay.

The same should go for destroying the footage or camera. IE: /me The body-cam would be destroyed by a bullet /time (screenshot) For each camera destroyed. Recently we've encountered  scenes with rp looking like  "/fdo All of the body and dash cams would be destroyed" 

It would take a considerable amount of time to clean up evidence correctly and leave a single /fdo to disregard multiple cameras borders power gaming in my opinion.

I try to stay away from the sweatiness of "Competitive PvP Roleplay" but i am in agreement that if you are carrying out roleplay for the purpose of changing the outcome of an interaction, you should spend a reasonable ammount of time doing it. this shouldnt be a "fastest typer wins" kind of thing. maybe adding a 30 second timer to the fdo command so people cant just spam "/fdo the bodycam would be smashed"

Unfortunately this is something that almost has to be called by an admin because we get into a dickmeasuring contest of:

>Body Cams Smashed
SD Cards not taken out<
>boot went straight through the camera and snapped the SD Card
Bodycam was broadcasting to CCTV Room<

You get the idea. Neither player wants to take the L so it just becomes highly contrived so the admin has to make the call.

Edited by Quietthecutie