Dan Vinzant

Stealing cars from NCZ's needs to stop seriously

I am tired of constantly logging in finding my vehicles gone from NCZ's and at Mors. Players making announcements about other players needing to return vehicles from NCZ's on a regular basis is a thing already. This isn't regular GTA online... This is Roleplay and seeing some of the behavior from players makes me think differently. Can developers implement some kind of system where lock picking isn't even possible in NCZ's? This is becoming a constant pain

16 minutes ago, Dan Vinzant said:

I am tired of constantly logging in finding my vehicles gone from NCZ's and at Mors. Players making announcements about other players needing to return vehicles from NCZ's on a regular basis is a thing already. This isn't regular GTA online... This is Roleplay and seeing some of the behavior from players makes me think differently. Can developers implement some kind of system where lock picking isn't even possible in NCZ's? This is becoming a constant pain

It most likely got admin removed. 

Do not park your vehicle overnight at the bank. Use the parking lot. Too many cars at the bank make other players lagg. And if a report comes in we announce to the server they got 5 minutes to move the car away or it be sent to mors. Its most likely not stolen. But admin removed.

Locked/Archived.