Yputi

Enhancements for outdoor property management - Object count display and clearing option

This suggestion is all related to building on the outside of your property.

View furniture object count and limit

I believe it could be beneficial to have a way of seeing how many objects you have placed and how many your maximum is. When building on the outside of your property, you often would have to count the amount of objects placed yourself or just guess that whatever you want to make is within the limit. Sometimes, especially when you just bought a new property, it could also be that some items were placed that you can't really find back. This then also results in a part of the limit being used by that.

What I personally would have in mind for this is that when you place an object on your property, the notification bar will tell you the amount of objects currently placed and the maximum limit.

Remove all outside furniture objects option

(This part of the suggestion is for player placed furniture objects, not furniture objects that come by default with properties)

As also mentioned in the previous point, when you buy a new property it could happen that items were placed that you can't find back. I believe it could be useful to have a feature to allow players to completely clear all furniture from a property (only the outside) so they can make a fresh start in building what they want.
As the outside furniture limit only plays a role for the outside of properties and not so much for the interior, I believe only having such feature for the outside would be good enough, since for interiors a few "lost" furniture objects won't really take up any space. This would also ensure that days of work can't just be removed so easily.

How I would see this is either an option in the property UI to perform this action or a command that only the property owner would have access to. In both cases however, I believe there should be clear warnings with a confirmation option to ensure this doesn't get used by accident. After that, the furniture items would then move towards the property entrance, ready to be picked up.

• Like 1

+1 knowing the limit would be nice, but maybe just a command not a popup. I'd love to see along with the /removeallfurniture is an option to select furniture from a list where I can remove specific furniture instead of anything in my surrounding that I might be touching or close to. Stairs, glass and other items can't be removed with ctrl x and some items might disappear in walls and are impossible to get out. An Item list would be amazing.