KimTaek

Mini MDC Bug with Inventory

Date and time (provide timezone): 21:00 GMT+2

Character name: Kim Taek

Issue/bug you are reporting: mini MDC

Expected behavior:  When you have mini MDC open and you open your inventory you cannot close your inventory without closing the mini MDC by using escape. 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: -> Open mini MDC -> Open Inventory -> try to close inventory by hitting I -> it no work.

Vehicle license plate number*

1 hour ago, KimTaek said:

Expected behavior:  When you have mini MDC open and you open your inventory you cannot close your inventory without closing the mini MDC by using escape. 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: -> Open mini MDC -> Open Inventory -> try to close inventory by hitting I -> it no work.

Don't open inventory while using the mini MDC or deal having to close the MDC first. LEOs want to be able to use certain features while the MDC is active, then that is the price.

16 hours ago, KimTaek said:

After resting from the MDC shenanigans, I got it fixed this morning 😄