Flaviosas

Impound / clothing

1- Impound : 
Most of the time cops are busy so they cannot be available to get your car out of impound.

My suggestion is

- add "npc" you can press "e" and it tells you how much you have to pay to get your car out, then you just pay and get it out.

2- Clothes

can you add a T-shirt to every jacket please everytime i waste 10k on jackets in which i dont find t-shirts for.

Suggestion 1:

this has been suggested many times maybe look at one of the other ones and comment support for the idea

suggestion 2:

once you buy 1 top you can buy undershirts with you can use those undershirts with any top. There’s a clothing update in the works that I imagine will make buying undershirts easier though 

3 hours ago, Ash said:

Suggestion 1:

this has been suggested many times maybe look at one of the other ones and comment support for the idea

suggestion 2:

once you buy 1 top you can buy undershirts with you can use those undershirts with any top. There’s a clothing update in the works that I imagine will make buying undershirts easier though 

Soontm

• dead 1

On 1/31/2024 at 4:17 PM, Flaviosas said:

1- Impound : 
Most of the time cops are busy so they cannot be available to get your car out of impound.

My suggestion is

- add "npc" you can press "e" and it tells you how much you have to pay to get your car out, then you just pay and get it out.

2- Clothes

can you add a T-shirt to every jacket please everytime i waste 10k on jackets in which i dont find t-shirts for.

Soontm

• dead 1