Acko_1994

Dealership Withdraw And Deposit Bug

Date and time (provide timezone): 21/01/2024 18:30

Character name: Frank Reyes

Issue/bug you are reporting: I withdrew $7,475 from 68 Mania Dealership the correct amount was added to my salary as intended, but then I noticed the treasury balance change to $0. I tried reconnecting to the sever and checked my stats to find the full treasury amount had been added to my salary. I also noticed that it is not possible to deposit back into the trasury.

Expected behavior: The correct amount should be withdrawn to salary and not withdraw the whole treasury amount.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: I have a video of this happening but I would like to keep it private and send to an admin.

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

Edited by Acko_1994

17 hours ago, Acko_1994 said:

Date and time (provide timezone): 21/01/2024 18:30

Character name: Frank Reyes

Issue/bug you are reporting: I withdrew $7,475 from 68 Mania Dealership the correct amount was added to my salary as intended, but then I noticed the treasury balance change to $0. I tried reconnecting to the sever and checked my stats to find the full treasury amount had been added to my salary. I also noticed that it is not possible to deposit back into the trasury.

Expected behavior: The correct amount should be withdrawn to salary and not withdraw the whole treasury amount.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: I have a video of this happening but I would like to keep it private and send to an admin.

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

After you took out $7,475, you took out another $1,200,000 5 seconds later according to the logs. You might have misclicked the withdraw button.