GetSchwiftay

Hair Color Bug

Date and time (provide timezone): Initial Change on October 15th 2023

Character name: Vivian Hale

Issue/bug you are reporting: Reposting this issue as it looks like it hasn't been fixed. On October 15th 2023 I changed my character's hair color to pink for Breast Cancer Awareness. A few days later, I tried to change it back but was unable to. I have tried a few different barbershops and hair/highlight color combinations but can't seem to get it with the hair style anymore. Please see images attached. One is how my hair color was before and the other is me trying to fix it today December 9th 2023 in the barbershop. This combo gets close to my character's original hair color in other styles but not in this particular short hair style. Thank you for looking into this! Not a huge priority but would like to be able to get this hair color again. 

Expected behavior:  Expected to be able to change hair back to original color

Vivian Hale Hair.png

Screenshot 2023-12-09 124132.png

On 12/20/2023 at 4:00 AM, GetSchwiftay said:

This was moved to potentially outdated but as of today December 19th 2023, the issue is not fixed. Could you please move this out of "Potentially Outdated".

I'd suggest that you wait for the character customization and clothing updates that are coming next month. The barber system is planned to be overhauled too, so everything will be different and there might be more options.

• Like 1