mikhailmotlov

A roleplay mask camera.

Hello, I'd like to ask if it is fine to roleplay with a "mask camera". ("mask camera" is a camera concealed in a mask)

I am asking this because I want to record my games in case something happened and I needed proof.

I propose that I should use the first person so the camera view makes sense and at the same time it handicaps me a little. 

Also if you deem this acceptable how should I go about getting and "installing" the camera? 

PS: would be cool if the devs or other staff let me know their opinion.

8 hours ago, mikhailmotlov said:

Hello, I'd like to ask if it is fine to roleplay with a "mask camera". ("mask camera" is a camera concealed in a mask)

I am asking this because I want to record my games in case something happened and I needed proof.

I propose that I should use the first person so the camera view makes sense and at the same time it handicaps me a little. 

Also if you deem this acceptable how should I go about getting and "installing" the camera? 

Lot of people have a recording device running "behind the scenes" while playing the game.. that way if they need to prove something (rule breakers), they can do so... OOC, of course. It's not really something that needs to be RP'd. 

10 hours ago, mikhailmotlov said:

I know that most cops RP putting on a body camera on their vest before going out on duty with a few simple /me's and /do's and they still play in 3rd person point of view, so I'm assuming if you wanted to you could do a few simple /me's and /do's such as like "/me Gets their "masked camera" and puts it on and presses play on the recording device" and be able to use it for different RP scenarios like if the cops asked for proof of a crime or something like that, but make sure you screenshot where you RP putting on the camera and turning it on so if the cops ask for proof you installed the camera you can show then you RPed it. I don't think you should have to play in 1st person if you don't want to and still be able to have a "masked camera" on. And yes like @deputy865 said you could use a recording software for OOC purposes like getting proof of a rule breaker without any RP at all.