Zheic

Pier Parking....again

Account name: Zheic

Character name: Stav Edgehill

Issue/bug you are reporting: Pier parking

So with the new ''laws'' we can't park inside the pier or we will get a ticket, but if we park outside our car blows up....yeah..so either my car will blow up either i will get a ticket so i pretty much can't park my car anywhere, i think you need to allow us again to park inside until you guys fix the issue with the random blow up vehicles cause LITERALLY every fish run i do my car blows up..at least 9 times out of 10 without overreacting. So please do that or find a different solution cause this is ridicilous. Oh by the way my car just blew up while i'm writing this...

-Stav Edgehill

Edited by Guest

Mine loves to blow up randomly too, not just at pier though, it blew up whilst for sale at car market so i had to fetch it from moors (didn't even know this could happen) and it blew when I parked it near courier job, it's happened at pier car park too, never happened when parking near the roller coaster.

It's odd so many people have this issue, I park my car near the trucking yard and go trucking, never blows up on me while I'm out, same if I go fishing, my cars always there. It's probably 'blown up' about 2-3 times since I've purchased my car maybe a week ago. I'm looking forward to it getting fixed as well though, but I don't have it this bad.

I had this thread before, it's fail rp to park at the end of the pier. So mechanics just tow the car, without any RP needed. there are literally parking spots designated for the pier. Use them.

Did you even take any time to read about the thread? The whole argument here is how cars are blowing up randomly outside of the end of the pier, so the only way for they're car not to blow up, is if it is parked where they fish.

Mine loves to blow up randomly too, not just at pier though, it blew up whilst for sale at car market so i had to fetch it from moors (didn't even know this could happen) and it blew when I parked it near courier job, it's happened at pier car park too, never happened when parking near the roller coaster.

I've spend more than 1k on getting cars from mors that were on sale at the market

Edited by Guest

My car blows up anywhere, well both of them actually.

I once had logged out with my car parked and intact, I log back in hear nothing and it was gone, at mors.

Its a issue yes, but honestly its something that we have to live with, no matter how stupid that sounds. Unless you know how to code we cant do anything about it and I assume that the coders actually try to fix stuff so lets just wait