Why

Selling Human Meat

Understandably, we used to be able to sell human meat. With certain peoples characters being cannibals, assassins, etc. I do understand it still has uses. But I do believe selling human should be a thing again as there is nothing else really to do with it if you do not eat it. 

• Like 2

Selling human meat was absolutely ridiculous. People gutted their dead allies after a fight purely to sell the meat for one.

It being there as a niche bit of roleplay for cannibalism if someone wants it is more than enough. There’s 0 rp to be gained from selling human meat

• YAY 1

While I understand that reintroducing the sale of human meat might offer a unique angle to roleplay for certain characters, I have some reservations.

Currently, many players already exploit downed players for financial gain, often without roleplaying the appropriate emotional reactions such as disgust. Allowing the sale of human meat could further encourage this kind of behavior, potentially leading to a more hostile and less immersive roleplaying environment.

• YAY 1