QuirkyMayhem

[SOLD] PenumbraFF

30 minutes ago, Dima said:

But why would you buy it, lemme guess to have it for a few days and sell it for a 100k profit?

dude i'm not talking to you first of all , and also no one would buy a penumbra FF for 280k , and last thing mind your own business , and more than this it's not a crime to make profits from cars or houses or whatever , so many people doing such thing including yourself , and i've never forced someone to sell me or buy from me.

2 hours ago, SimonZ said:

dude i'm not talking to you first of all , and also no one would buy a penumbra FF for 280k , and last thing mind your own business , and more than this it's not a crime to make profits from cars or houses or whatever , so many people doing such thing including yourself , and i've never forced someone to sell me or buy from me.

Didn’t mean offend you speaking my personal opinion… also don’t understand humour I can see jeez

Edited by Dima
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dima said:

Didn’t mean offend you speaking my personal opinion… also don’t understand humour I can see jeez

you insisted on the thing you gonna sell for double price , don't let him lowball you etc... this ain't humour we're talking business here.

1 hour ago, SimonZ said:

you insisted on the thing you gonna sell for double price , don't let him lowball you etc... this ain't humour we're talking business here.

Why it my little comment living rent free in your head… just relax breath no need to be offended seriously dude take a breath. Hmmm okay We Good Now? Yeye I agree great business so answer their question not mine silly what you offering?

Edited by Dima

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.