Resistt

Blood FX performance issue.

Date and time (provide timezone): 20/08/2023

Character name: Kaydon Garza

Issue/bug you are reporting: New update with blood FX ruins your FPS.

Expected behavior: Not to do that...

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Basically when you get hit and the FX comes up, your FPS splits by 35-50% and makes it so unplayable sometimes... it also isn't just my game/PC, i asked alot of people and every single person saying the same thing with the performance issues regarding this FX.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Resistt said:

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Basically when you get hit and the FX comes up, your FPS splits by 35-50% and makes it so unplayable sometimes... it also isn't just my game/PC, i asked alot of people and every single person saying the same thing with the performance issues regarding this FX.

Hi, I will get someone affected as a tester and look into it today.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Resistt said:

It seems that the UI renderer is not that great at dealing with animated transitions. Those may be the cause of the lag. I had tried to optimize them, but nothing seems to work. A /ToggleBloodFX command will be added for those who do not want the blood or experience lag.

• Like 1
  • PogU 1
  • yooo 1