TheCretin

Black screen crash (I've tried every fix)

Issue Being Reported: I'm new and wanted to try this server but every time I try to join a server the game loads into a black screen and crashes, I have no application injecting or overlaying, RAGEMP is ran as admin, I have CEF turned off, and I have both GTA and RAGEMP on the same drive, I ran GTA both in borderless and windowed! Any ideas???

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 8/11 12:00 pm

Your characters name: N/A

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: N/A

Hello! A member of our community posted the following step by step that seems to be working for most people: 

• Join a random server that will make you download assets 
• Once you reach the loading screen of the selected server, press F1 , select Eclipse and attempt to join. ( You will end up on the endless loading loop ) 
• Leave the game, head over to the location of RAGE MP and delete client resources folder
• Attempt to join the server using the IP  play.eclipse-rp.net:22005
• It will download the files required and join normally. After the first time, you can join the server using the server list without any issues

I hope that helps!