colinkarlsson

Lost access to rockstar account

15 hours ago, colinkarlsson said:

Hello, i recently lost access to my rockstar account, i have gta on epic but my rockstar account got stolen, can i create a new one and still have my progress on eclipse? Since eclipse also has an account system?

You’ve most likely been part of a recent wave of Chinese bots hacking some rockstar accounts , happened to my friend and I fixed it for him, try this solution 

133E3015-EDE2-4C2B-BA11-25F8FADC43D5.png

1 hour ago, CalvinKlein said:

You’ve most likely been part of a recent wave of Chinese bots hacking some rockstar accounts , happened to my friend and I fixed it for him, try this solution 

133E3015-EDE2-4C2B-BA11-25F8FADC43D5.png

The thing is, i used a separate mail for my rockstar, and i lost access to that mail a long long time ago. But the rockstar account was still connected to my epic so i could still play. Now that the rockstar account is disconnected im wondering if i can create a new rockstar account, buy the game, and still have my progress in eclipse?

On 8/10/2023 at 9:44 PM, colinkarlsson said:

Hello, i recently lost access to my rockstar account, i have gta on epic but my rockstar account got stolen, can i create a new one and still have my progress on eclipse? Since eclipse also has an account system?

Hello , yes you can. As you said , ECRP has it's on "Account System" but uses Rockstar Launcher to launch RAGE and if you are not logged in with a Rockstar Account that has GTA 5 there , RAGE Multiplayer won't launch as it will ask you to sign in or create a new account.

On 8/11/2023 at 2:22 PM, colinkarlsson said:

The thing is, i used a separate mail for my rockstar, and i lost access to that mail a long long time ago. But the rockstar account was still connected to my epic so i could still play.

As for the email , are you sure you cannot recover it if you haven't permanently deleted it?

Edited by ILLYRIANN