[SOLD] 2G IN VESPUCCI

2G House in Vespucci with a lot of 200 vol safes

(( /setgps XXXXX))

Doors unlocked thanks to @Astrx, so are safes 

make offers below, this house has a good amount of 200 vol safes that are rare and cannot be bought again!

image.thumb.png.1db2d6412641f356abf3d0bdf1440f20.pngimage.thumb.png.c06320aeabee71aa1dcdc2cd8a43a32b.png

Edited by zaygmto

5 minutes ago, Aksana said:

480k ? Safes are NOT rare i repeat NOT rare, can be bought for 1k..

they can be bought for 1k now BUT they only come with 30 volume and 6 slots, the ones in the house are 200 Volume with 12 slots, which CANNOT be bought again, which makes them rare as these are huge in size and are lockable.

Edited by zaygmto

26 minutes ago, Aksana said:

Consider my offer friend, i took what i said down because guy above asked but i know the truth... which is not this dont lie to me dude.

If you can send a video of setting up a safe and showing it has 200 vol, ill give you this house for free

Edited by zaygmto

Just now, BlueFlame said:
2 minutes ago, zaygmto said:

Really? LMAO

it has to be the exact same safes in the house 

(( Safes were decreased to 30 vol to and any placed before the update stay at 200 vol ))

• dead 1

3 minutes ago, Aksana said:

Once again, safes are not rare. I REPEAT SAFES ARE NOT RARE. I know where you can buy these 200 Volume safes for your own house. I'm willing to share where they are in the store and how to get them, contact me 3508679

THIS PERSON IS ATTEMPTING TO SCAM , THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO GET 200 VOL SAFES, PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THIS..

18 minutes ago, Aksana said:

scam ? im willing to meet anyone and show them. I also just bought a house yesterday so now I can install one later and send video here. keep trying to scam people calling them rare

still waiting for the video, dont even reply to this unless its the video of you proving me wrong.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.