vajo

Implement crypto mining/hacking function

as of crypto and technology being 1 of the main things in our life, I think it would be really cool, if we get a new update where we will be able to mine cryptocurrency in the server, for what we could add some merchants, or p2p trading functions where players will be able to exchange it for money. that being said it could be similar as cooking drugs as crypto mining requires lots of cooling with vents as long as water to cool it off and not being overheated. that being said, we could also add new function as crypto/computer hacking, from where the people called hackers could be able to access some data from official sources, such as PD, gov, weasel or many more or just being able to hack other players cryptos, what they will be mining. 

this is just a simple idea of mine, which could be spread by adding your opinions down bellow in the comment section.

I've seen this idea get proposed a couple of times before, I guess what holds this idea back is that it doesn't alow for player interaction and would just make already wealthy players even more wealthy, it would just be a money printer.

I've seen krypto markets on other servers and it doesnt add any rp really.

What I've also seen proposed on other pages that would be cool is like a stockmarket with actual IC companies listed, all the mayor ones could go in there but also player made ones, clubs, restaurants, ... anything.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tom Solar said:

I've seen this idea get proposed a couple of times before, I guess what holds this idea back is that it doesn't alow for player interaction and would just make already wealthy players even more wealthy, it would just be a money printer.

I've seen krypto markets on other servers and it doesnt add any rp really.

What I've also seen proposed on other pages that would be cool is like a stockmarket with actual IC companies listed, all the mayor ones could go in there but also player made ones, clubs, restaurants, ... anything.

well, it all depends on how you implement it, if you do stabilize all cryptos and therefore they all give you profit, obviously it will be dumb, but if you make it as a smart investment, make it depend on city capital and obviously make many companies go on loss, in that case, wealthy people will risk a lot too, therefore it will make much more sense for everyone in the city to get in action, think before investing and do their own research.