ryanlove

[Selling] 2G Vespucci Canals 650k

Selling a cozy 2g with 1 car split parking and water access out back. Pull up with your boat, fish, or even fill your water bottles just steps from your front door. Hope this price can get somebody off the streets, and i apologize I can't go any lower. Thanks for taking your time reading this & i hope this house can make somebody happy, 

Asking  650k (sorry i forgot to put price)

ADRESS GPS: 18 Invention Ct

Door is unlocked if you want to go look inside.

Screenshot 2023-07-23 203317.png

Screenshot 2023-07-23 202144.png

Edited by ryanlove
  • dead 1

1 hour ago, Yardi said:

Any chance for a long term payments deal?(paying every week/month until we will reach the requested price which in that case 650k

I had a offer already like this and told the person i would wait to see if it sold or not. 

DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BIGOT. HE IS LOS SANTOS POLICE RADAR FOR BEING THE LEADER OF A DOMESTIC TERRIOST GROUP TARGETING MANY MINIORITY GROUPS. HE USES THESE SCAMS TO FUND HIS OPERATIONS AND IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING HIS FACE,NAME AND SKIN COLOR TO EVADE JUSTICE. THE TATTOO ABOVE HIS EYE IS PROOF OF HIS MEMBERSHIP IN A TERRIOST SLEEPER CELL. 

DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BIGOT. HE IS LOS SANTOS POLICE RADAR FOR BEING THE LEADER OF A DOMESTIC TERRIOST GROUP TARGETING MANY MINIORITY GROUPS. HE USES THESE SCAMS TO FUND HIS OPERATIONS AND IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING HIS FACE,NAME AND SKIN COLOR TO EVADE JUSTICE. THE TATTOO ABOVE HIS EYE IS PROOF OF HIS MEMBERSHIP IN A TERRIOST SLEEPER CELL. 

• polarcop 1

2 hours ago, pasha9 said:

DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BIGOT. HE IS LOS SANTOS POLICE RADAR FOR BEING THE LEADER OF A DOMESTIC TERRIOST GROUP TARGETING MANY MINIORITY GROUPS. HE USES THESE SCAMS TO FUND HIS OPERATIONS AND IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING HIS FACE,NAME AND SKIN COLOR TO EVADE JUSTICE. THE TATTOO ABOVE HIS EYE IS PROOF OF HIS MEMBERSHIP IN A TERRIOST SLEEPER CELL. 

you already got called out for groom people on the server with your friends. Everybody knows your group or homophobic/transphobic. The lot of you have been deported before for crimes against children. Everybody knows that. Good luck with the pedo ring. 

2 hours ago, ryanlove said:

you already got called out for groom people on the server with your friends. Everybody knows your group or homophobic/transphobic. The lot of you have been deported before for crimes against children. Everybody knows that. Good luck with the pedo ring. 

Deported aint none of us been deported. WE KILLAS WE KILL PEOPLE WE DO VERY BAD THINGS BOY. DON'T BE OUR NEXT MARK. YOU AINT READY FOR IT. 

• POG 1

22 hours ago, ryanlove said:

Aint none of us been deported we’re all still here in Los Santos living our life 

i tried to buy this house and I was about to get scammed by this guy @ryanlove he told me to bring him 600k to the house and give it to him so he’ll list it for 1 dollar at the door but when I arrived with the cash on me I saw his friend with an sns pistol waiting for me to get out at the corner so he can rob me.

SCAMMER ALERT DO NOT BUY

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.