Rudy Stikeman

[Hornets Nest] - The Hornets Diner

On 7/27/2023 at 10:46 PM, Aksana said:

Received hair in my food will not be returning. 2 Stars overall, waiter was nice about it but I think the chef spit in my food next time around to send some kind of twisted message. Like I said before, will not be returning.

That place went to shit over a month ago when I left. Can't believe I am mentioned as just a "meat supplier". Anyone that ACTUALLY knows me, knows that place was mine and I bled for it daily. Thank you for your honest review. The diner may be re-opening under new management here shortly.

3 hours ago, itsWiggity said:

That place went to shit over a month ago when I left. Can't believe I am mentioned as just a "meat supplier". Anyone that ACTUALLY knows me, knows that place was mine and I bled for it daily. Thank you for your honest review. The diner may be re-opening under new management here shortly.

YOU were the CHEF WHO SPIT IN MY FOOD!!!! I never thought i would see that face again until i seen your profile picture. I swear the day i see you sir i will give you the mercy you so deserve :D> I wouldn't go to this spot if i were someone looking for a good place to eat, it looks like the old owners were horrible and the new proclaimed owner is just as bad, as he holds standards of spitting in paying customers food as the level they uphold.

1 hour ago, Aksana said:

YOU were the CHEF WHO SPIT IN MY FOOD!!!! I never thought i would see that face again until i seen your profile picture. I swear the day i see you sir i will give you the mercy you so deserve :D> I wouldn't go to this spot if i were someone looking for a good place to eat, it looks like the old owners were horrible and the new proclaimed owner is just as bad, as he holds standards of spitting in paying customers food as the level they uphold.

I find your reply funny as I have only served two customers at the diner. You were def NOT one of them.. I was the financial backend, and kept everything fully stocked. I sure hope your day turns around and you can see the rays of sunshine through all the rain clouds over your head. Have a great day 👍

1 hour ago, itsWiggity said:

I find your reply funny as I have only served two customers at the diner. You were def NOT one of them.. I was the financial backend, and kept everything fully stocked. I sure hope your day turns around and you can see the rays of sunshine through all the rain clouds over your head. Have a great day 👍

Do not let his lies mislead you he was indeed the cook and my words are true.