ThomasCabrera

Ban evading

Before I start, this is not an appeal, this is my rant regarding the absurdity of the justice system.

Long story short, I came back from a break and found a random ban with no specified admin/reason nor date. I know that appeals can take up to WEEKS and I had two friends that just started playing that I wanted to teach, so I didn't think much of it and just made a new account, knowing that I did nothing wrong. Fast forward to today, I got banned for ban evading. Did I appeal? Yes, it got declined in ten minutes, saying they don't unban ban evaders. What did I do wrong in the first place? No one knows. It was probably a server error or a mix-up.

I understand that ban evading is a huge "offence", but shouldn't the context be taken into the consideration? 
The last 3 days that I played I saw many rule breaks and many trolls. Here's an example: https://streamable.com/jkarl6 (before I get accused for metagaming, I was screensharing my game to a friend as we were in a discord call. He was not online nor he even plays on the server)
Context for the clip: this 9 year old was running around, waiting for people to unlock their cars to open trunks, sit inside the cars and take stuff out of the inventories. No roleplay done, just pure trolling. Notice how he has no new player tag, he most likely was doing this for weeks. All of this time he was screaming on the VOIP. I haven't reported him as it doesn't matter to me anymore, but even if I did and EVEN if he got banned, he could just make an appeal saying how sorry he is and he'd get unbanned. Here I am, sitting with a PERMANENT ban for evading something that I didn't do. It could be purely my anger, but I find this justice system absurd. I know that this won't change anything and I'll just have to find a different project to play on, but I want to hear what you guys think.
Does this 9 year old troll deserve to play the server and me, who is serious 99.5% of the time doesn't? Keep in mind that my ban is PERMANENT, meaning all of my played hours just went to waste as I will never, even after 10 years will be able to log back in for something that I practically didn't do?

3 minutes ago, ThomasCabrera said:

What did I do wrong in the first place? No one knows. It was probably a server error or a mix-up.

You would have found out what if you appealed instead of evaded the ban though surely?

4 minutes ago, ThomasCabrera said:

I haven't reported him

Then you have no right to complain about it really if you won’t use the systems in place for us to handle rulebreakers, we are not mind readers.

The appeals section is in place for a reason and that is for us to review cases and come to a conclusion which is always handled case by case. You clearly understand your wrongdoings in ban evading and therefore you ban is justified. We do not and will not reverse ban evading bans because your previous account was "wrongfully banned" which in your case it was not. In pretty much all ban evading cases, the player evades as they know they have little to no chance of appealing in the short term on their banned account, not because they were wrongfully banned.

You were guilty of a severe rulebreak on your original account, and the same applies to your ban evading account. You may continue to appeal in future but there is no discussion to be had here, our stance is simple on this matter.