Fancz_White

Car and bike Magazine

I love graphic designing and thinking of coming up with an idea where we can have monthly or bi-monthly top 10 cars and bikes showcase on a monthly issue magazine that encourage citizens to take good care of theirs cars and bikes and bring more opportunity for socializing and collaboration. 

I will post some pics of my work under this post if this seems to be a good idea.

We can have a community suggestion poll that help us pick the top 10 cars and bikes. Second I can ask the news and media of the city to drop a big banner from top of a tallest building in the city to portray car of the month. Again this is all at this point brainstorming idea and I think has a great potential.