Atlas Cross

Few suggestions

1. Phones!! - I would say phones need a upgrade. For starters when you get a text you never know who is actually texting you and kind have to scroll through all your texts to find out. Like the entire UI for phones need a facelift. Possibly a working life invader or a twitter where players can post their photos and look a other peoples in real time. Phone Notifications when you get a alert the phone will pop up slightly and give a preview of said notification.

2. New Cars!! - Honestly I would say this more for the old players and somewhat of the new players to see some new imports come into the city would be nice. I feel like now a day's you see everyone driving the same thing and it gets stale fast. I would say some new sport, super, hyper, trucks, bikes pretty much all the above. Give the city a refreshing feeling. I would also say for the older players in the city that has basically seen and experienced every vehicle that is worth getting. If need be make a list to see what is being bought and not bought and remove those to give space to vehicles that are more desired. That and give people a reason to save up and get some new wheels. 

3. Clothing & Makeup - I know everyone probably expected this one but clothing doesn't seem very diverse and doesn't give players the freedom to express themselves. Sure the clothes we have now are cool and all but, I from what I seen from other servers the clothes here are kind of lacking. As for makeup I always hear about the women of the server upset when they first join the city how there isn't proper makeup either so I feel like that would be a good add as well.

Thank you for taking all of my suggestions into consideration. If anyone agrees with any of these feel free to show your support!! 🙂

Side Note: Meta car's I don't have an issue with, but just cars that people don't buy I feel like could be removed and replaced for more desired cars.

Edited by Atlas Cross
clear any confusion.

If direct image links (like imgur) could embed into phone and clicked to expand it would be very cool. We used to have working lifeinvader but it kinda died. I think a simpler twitter-like feed would work well though.

Clothing and customisation has an update in the works I believe to hopefully come after the gun update.

Also I’ll be moving this suggestion into the proper forum 

7 hours ago, Atlas Cross said:

1. Phones!! - I would say phones need a upgrade. For starters when you get a text you never know who is actually texting you and kind have to scroll through all your texts to find out. Like the entire UI for phones need a facelift. Possibly a working life invader or a twitter where players can post their photos and look a other peoples in real time. Phone Notifications when you get a alert the phone will pop up slightly and give a preview of said notification.

There are several suggestions already out there on the topic of updating phones, and I think everyone agrees the phone could use an update to work a bit better.

2. New Cars!! - Honestly I would say this more for the old players and somewhat of the new players to see some new imports come into the city would be nice. I feel like now a day's you see everyone driving the same thing and it gets stale fast. I would say some new sport, super, hyper, trucks, bikes pretty much all the above. Give the city a refreshing feeling. I would also say for the older players in the city that has basically seen and experienced every vehicle that is worth getting. If need be make a list to see what is being bought and not bought and remove those to give space to vehicles that are more desired. That and give people a reason to save up and get some new wheels. 

I agree seeing the same cars all the time gets stale, and I agree...but with that being said, there are certain cars that are just the best at what they do and are meta. Some factions drive certain cars due to their lore, and thats great to see. But most drive meta cars because they are whats best to use. Unfortunately, just using whatever is best in the meta is likely always going to be what happens because people like to win, or at the very least, not lose to the meta stuff 🙂

3. Clothing & Makeup - I know everyone probably expected this one but clothing doesn't seem very diverse and doesn't give players the freedom to express themselves. Sure the clothes we have now are cool and all but, I from what I seen from other servers the clothes here are kind of lacking. As for makeup I always hear about the women of the server upset when they first join the city how there isn't proper makeup either so I feel like that would be a good add as well.

There is a planning clothing update in the works at some point to help with this concern. 

4 hours ago, Requiem said:

There are several suggestions already out there on the topic of updating phones, and I think everyone agrees the phone could use an update to work a bit better.

I agree seeing the same cars all the time gets stale, and I agree...but with that being said, there are certain cars that are just the best at what they do and are meta. Some factions drive certain cars due to their lore, and thats great to see. But most drive meta cars because they are whats best to use. Unfortunately, just using whatever is best in the meta is likely always going to be what happens because people like to win, or at the very least, not lose to the meta stuff 🙂

There is a planning clothing update in the works at some point to help with this concern. 

I agree with what you are saying I am not saying remove meta cars but adding to the pool of cars that are already established would be nice. There are a more than a handful of cars I know that are not even used in the city. As far as I can tell that I feel like could be removed for more desired cars ya know.