1Maor

Gun disappearing

Date and time (provide timezone): 1:30 am~ utc 06/05/2023

Character name: Diego Sensel

Issue/bug you are reporting: Mini SMG disappearing

Expected behavior:  fall on the ground

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate
I tried to put it inside a vending machine straight from the equiped weapon ui and instead of falling on the ground it disappered

Just FYI, I had same experience with gun, as other people have too. I'm not sure if it was previously reported as bug specifically or just circulated around as a rumor, but since one of the last "updates" where possibility to store anything inside vending machines was changed, it is happening. Do not try to put in ANY firearm, it will simply poof into the void. I think with melee weapon it just drops it, Altrough I haven't tested that specifically, but would suggest not to try, unless you have risks of losing it accounted for. 

Edited by Antonio_Colombo

On 5/6/2023 at 4:51 AM, 1Maor said:

Date and time (provide timezone): 1:30 am~ utc 06/05/2023

Character name: Diego Sensel

Issue/bug you are reporting: Mini SMG disappearing

Expected behavior:  fall on the ground

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate
I tried to put it inside a vending machine straight from the equiped weapon ui and instead of falling on the ground it disappered

Will be fixed upon the next server restart. Vending machines will prevent placement of invalid objects (they remain in your inventory) and send an error notification message.

• Like 1
  • hand 1