KonaKealoha

Increase Number of Properties One Can Own

15 minutes ago, KonaKealoha said:

One person who enforces the single property rule is listed as the owner of FIVE scripted properties.

Are you referring to the businesses that can be leased that @pixiejewels is the script owner for? If so, then that was exactly the point, to allow others the chance to run a business a lot easier than people have been able to in the past. Or they may have been siezed from IC government stuff. Either way I'm pretty sure they're not running them as 5 of their own businesses.

1 minute ago, Ash said:

Are you referring to the businesses that can be leased that @pixiejewels is the script owner for? If so, then that was exactly the point, to allow others the chance to run a business a lot easier than people have been able to in the past. Or they may have been siezed from IC government stuff. Either way I'm pretty sure they're not running them as 5 of their own businesses.

So it's listed under their name as just a placeholder and someone else is running/getting profits from it? If so then that was a misunderstanding, obviously on my end all I can see is that it's listed under one individuals name. 

1 minute ago, Ash said:

Yeah there's only so much I can tell you OOC, but it's not what you think where one person is reaping the profits from 5 businesses cucking everyone else. 

Then this has been an embarrassing misunderstanding. I definitely was not trying to trash the individual. 

• hand 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.