Herbo

Make Drugs Have More Impact on Dealers/Turfs

The title of this post is simple enough. What I propose is that when selling drugs to your factions dealers they have more effect on the dealer and increase his influence more. With the recent updates to the criminal side of the server, specifically with labs, drugs are 10x harder to come by. It doesn't make sense to have drugs be harder to get, but still produce the same influence. 

From what I remember when I last sold drugs, I dropped 50 Marijuana ( Blunts ) on a dealer and was given like 3.08 influence or something like that. I know personally with the new update some gangs had to drop multiple turfs because it was impossible to produce enough drugs to hold them without private labs. So I propose that you just make drugs worth more to dealers to balance it out a little. 

I'm not talking about a major buff to it where you can just hold drug turfs easily and not have to work for it. But as of right now if you want to get the number of drugs you need to hold your turfs you have to go hold a lab whether it's Island, Garbage, LSD, etc, for hours. To do that you need to bring out multiple heavies and pray to god you don't get pushed by the numerous gangs active on the server right now. So I think if you just buff the amount of influence drugs sell for by a small amount, maybe 20-30% to match the price increase on them it would be better for gangs. It would still be a "grind" to hold turfs but it wouldn't seem like you need to hold labs 24/7 to make the amount of drugs you need.

That's the whole point after the new lab updates to have hard time holding a lab not every gang is supposed to have drug turf and also this is already making more interaction in the crime side. if you can't do it yourself, you talk with other gangs / people to bring you drug in return of benefits your gang have to offer so interaction happens and if you do a decent amount of drug that would take you 40 min in the shitty lab that would bring 21 influence point to the turf.

• Upvote 1

Initially I was concerned with how the change to private labs would effect the drug turfs overall for official criminal factions but after experiencing two weeks of the changes I have noticed it is possible to maintain drug turfs with these changes. Now with that being said you may not be able to maintain said 4-5 drug turfs like before but I feel maintaining 2-3 is definitely doable and the influence given from drugs is well balanced. There is a lot of RP that can be done with networking for drugs and what not if a faction needs drugs to increase/maintain the influence of their pharmacists. If a change is to occur and an increase of influence is developed per drug sold then I think there should be an overall balance to turfs in general in an attempt to make it somewhat more fair across the board to all official factions as some are easily able to achieve 300+ and others can barely achieve 200 if even that with taking as many turfs as they can within their lore oriented area(s).