pooty

House Robbery deleted during lockpick

Date and time (provide timezone): 2/11/2023 | 1:10PM (UTC)

Character name: Pacito Herrera

Issue/bug you are reporting: During the first part of the house robbery (lockpick), the house switched from 'House Robbery' to 'House', and even though I completed the lockpick and was given the 'You have successfully lockpicked this door', I still was not able to enter due to it switching.

Expected behavior:  If you successfully lockpick a house, you should be able to enter it, if not then you just lose money even though it was supposedly 'complete'.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicatehttps://streamable.com/xs5r4z

1 hour ago, Bill Breacher said:

Are you sure it wasn't related to the time of day? Its about an hour before daylight. Might be intentional reset? Or maybe you waited too long to actually get inside the instance so it reset. 

Yes it's possible that I waited too long to enter, and the house robbery was ended because of bad timing on my part. This was made hours after the release of house robberies, and I only created this because my report was not answered in-game, and just in case it helps administration to develop this new system which is still being worked on.

Yea, its even stated when you accept the job that the instance will be reset and deleted if you don't interact with it after a set time period. If you waited too long to go inside, it probably reset it per the script. I would guess the interaction here was intentional and not a bug. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.