SquirtleSquad

Burgershot Crafting Tweaks

So, there's been a few times where I've come to work at Burgershot, and noticed the produced stock is completely empty. No cooked meat, no prepared meals.

What I would want to propose is keeping the time it makes to cook the meat, the time it takes to make fries as is, but reduce the length it takes to craft the final product.

In my opinion, it taking almost 2 minutes to deep fry potatoes for fries is fine, and same for cooking the cow's meat, however I think that it taking almost 2 minutes to craft one burger, hotdog, submarine, or taco is a bit outlandish. I think reducing that down to 45-60s is sufficient for anyone who clocks on, and has 2 tables to work with to make food, while people are standing at the counter waiting for food, would make the flow a lot better.

Usually when you're in a fast-food joint, it can about 3-5 minutes to make food from the time of the order, and that seems to correlate to in the game, however, in the game, people aren't going to sit about waiting 10-15 mins for 2-6 burgers to be made.

Example of the issue:
I clocked onto Burgershot last night, and in the fridge was 4 submarine sandwiches, and 0 cooked meat. It took me about 1h 45 mins to end up with about 6 Subs, 6 Tacos, 18 Burgers, 4 hotdogs and 8 fries, since 2 crafting tables, 2 meat grilling stations, and 3 frying stations.