Smoke1

Weed Farms

This is a age old topic im sure

I understand weed needs to be kinda difficult to acquire this is not a complaint at all.

Im wondering if the implementation of growing ur own weed in a house isn't something that's in the near future. What about picking and saving weed plants making seeds and being able to plant those seeds somewhere else where people cant focus 1 or 3 spots? Would it be possible to add more weed only grow areas around or faster respawn time?? its a difficult balance i know. just seems if your not rolling around 6+ deep u pull up to a weed farm there's nothing there. if u stay for more then 5 min most likely you've encountered the 6+ deep squad and what little 5 plants u have are now there's. I understand this city the criminal life requires work and has ups and downs but i just wonder if there's a slightly easier way to acquire more weed. 

Unless something has changed, the drug update was unfortunately put on the back burner by the devs. They made an official statement saying they would work on other things first such as the gun update, house robberies, and clothing update. I don't believe there is any estimate for a release on the drug update at this time. 

On 2/2/2023 at 3:32 PM, Bill Breacher said:

Unless something has changed, the drug update was unfortunately put on the back burner by the devs. They made an official statement saying they would work on other things first such as the gun update, house robberies, and clothing update. I don't believe there is any estimate for a release on the drug update at this time. 

There was a vote between cloths and drug update.  So it will be. 

- gun update

- drug update

- clothing update 

not sure where the house robberies will take place