Antonio_Colombo

External web-page admission to be approved for IC use.

Hello, 

I am not sure if this is right section, but inside Discord general support ticket I was informed to contact SA+ regarding the following issue:

I want to approve my web-page to be used in IC matters. I am happy to share the general idea on how it is supposed to operate in my mind with

administrators and staff personnel.

I will share web-page code, methods used and all that is important in this case, please PM me here or in discord ( AntonioColombo#5722 ) and I will explain all

that is needed to be explained.

General idea is a black-market web-page, where users can make RP that they access black-market web-page IG and put up orders.

These orders contain only two fields - contact info and order itself, users can put fake info as well or police could use it eventually if they apply sufficient RP that they gain access to web-page with seized device like phone or laptop. I am in progress of putting RP behind the web-page and it will follow up in-character story section if the idea gets approved)

Upon registration, users need only to input their nickname ( it does NOT have to be anything associated with IC or OOC information for that player)

and password, that is stored as MD5 hash inside database ( I cannot find password in plain text even if I wanted to )

Then registered users can navigate to the page part where they can browse orders, or add one by themselves.

Regular users CANNOT modify or delete any of the record, but admin users ( set trough database as flag for either user is admin on page or not ) can edit/delete any record.

I feel that this would be a great character development for Antonio Colombo and would benefit many more people whom either don't have good connections, or are too anti social to approach

individuals on streets to exchange illegal goods. Main aim is to improve this aspect in attempt to make socialization more possible, because exchanging illegal  goods involves in interaction between

buyer and seller, and in my believe, it can help some individuals like me whom is not keen on social interactions.

+ added bonus it adds another layer for Criminals to utilize network of black-market, adding more possibilities to RP for either CRIMS and COPS.

Edited by Antonio_Colombo