BruciebearTV

Cops Abusing Power

Cops shouldn't be allowed to abuse their power because they cannot control their OOC feelings. they always make it harder on criminals cause they cannot keep themselves together professionally in a video game. which makes them charge stack or find any reason to arrest or make your life more difficult. they use their OOC hate to fuel their RP against certain individuals. ive seen it many times on my alt accounts. the same officers who charge stack bear or instantly arrest or purposely find a way to get a reaction out of bear, hear my voice on my alt characters and treat them the same way even though the characters are legals.... they get treated like criminals because "they sounds like bear". this type of interactions on the server make it unenjoyable for criminals who have to sit in cells for countless hours over the OOC hatred these police officers with a play to win mentality have. this shouldn't be allowed. the server already has a low player count and continuously harassing players and pulling them over 3 times in a row from lower power to parking to arrest them at parking is obviously fueled by OOC hate and its obvious. please correct this type of behavior's in the cop system. cause the server will suffer more if this is what people are logging into they wont want to log back in. (This is not an IC issue as it makes people feel like shit OOCLY and it ruins the time they actually have to play on the server.)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Kommand said:

Police view criminals as actors in their own little movie. They exist to enhance the roleplay experience for officers. When you go off script and win, they take it personally. And while they don't display the OOC saltiness in obvious ways, they exploit the difficulties of proving MG. 

you hit everything on point, I 100% agree with you. you just said it in a better way than I could of. This goes as well as on my criminal character when they see the petty little tickets don't bother Bear they escalate it until they get a reaction and its constant. its forced roleplay and should be classified as PG at this point cause they are manipulating the roleplay how they want it to go. I find it very NRP that cops do that cause in real life there are actual repercussions and its unrealistic for cops to continuously harass the same individual constantly cause there's not repercussion in this game. (they should try to deescalate situations either that escalating them as they continuously do.)

Edited by BruciebearTV
  • Like 1

Top 10 reasons why people barely log in anymore!!!...

Also, IC punishments rn are pretty much OOC punishments with charges enabling you up to 8 hours in prison AND a 1 day suspension, with the suspension it renders the game basically unplayable for a day. Cops are just here to OOCly punish you for providing crim RP (which is a main type of RP on the server) so there is no reason to give them RP where you are to be punished.

Edited by M2Trappy__