Ritchie Stones

CASH MONEY and DRUG DEALERS

CASH MONEY
"packed cash money"
Reminder: Free GTA Online Cash Must Now Be Manually Redeemed By PS Plus  Members From The PlayStation Store - PlayStation Universe

i feel a few small details towards "packed cash money" could lead into a whole new expierence  for crim rp.
so lets make packed cash the actual curency for buying illigal, supply's, materials, and others. (not guns)
also remove the expire date on cash.

1st idea,
make sure to read idea 2 for idea 1 to make sense

lets make all materials such as muratic acid, lysergic,  even drug tables and vents, importable by anyone trough turfs, spread over the map 
this however has to by purchased with packed cash money, and imported by the person that wants to obtain the materials.
(maybe a item limit would be a good thing)

CONS
- more RP oppertunitys towards, ATM, banks, stores, more people will think packed cash is worth the effort.
- more personal labs = more explosions = more orders= more packed cash needed = more risks = more rp required.

2nd idea
lets make the drug made in labs, offer a choice, to either sell bulck towards a turf (like turfs we have now).
OR buy a mirror (50k) and scale (100k) and split up the cooked drugs from any lab home or other labs,
in 10 smaller bags (1 coke becomes= 10 small coke bags).
wich then from that person who split it, can ONLY sell it to a PLAYER (not npc) for 20 dollar more profit "per bag,"
lets say 1 coke is 600 to NPC turf. then 10 small bags of coke to a player will be 80 dollar each result 800 total (packed cash)
this will bring a TRADE inside the crim economy

* the mirror and scale will need to be implemented ofc

STEP 2.0 in from step 2
those 10 smaller bags will then be able to be sold ( by that player who bought it of the other player).
to smaller random NPC (called addicts)
litteraly walking on the street  or sitting around a corner etc. for another 20 dollar extra each small cocain bag 
SO cocain trade goes on from 600, to 800, to 1000 ( if sold from player to another player, and player to addict).

* also a limmit like 10 bags per small NPC turf, i feel this will bring some movement into the server towards drug dealing, 
and is a enhancement towards the current system we already have. with some slight changes.

- limmit max 200 small bags per player limmit. to spread things up
- add mirror 50k 
- add scale 100k

the whole point for this suggestion
is to bring more RP but also make it more profitable so that people will actualy think its worth risking it.
and the whole point for the packed cash is to boost criminal rp.
also with packed cash you will have the option to go to a launder and launder the money,
or to reinvest the money, making it way more profitable......
so that way the packed cash stays circling in the economy for those really on to their grind, wich will make it VERY RP INTERACTIVE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so lets make a small story.
rico lands with hes plane in los santos, and feels like making money but hes job wont let him.
rico goes robbing a few store and want to make hes money worth.
so he goes to humaine labs for lysergics import location, and looks for a turf to import some tables.
rico get hes shit and thinks hes a king now, so he goes cooking in hes 2G or RV
rico gets all excited and makes 250 LSD and splits it up into smaller bags and sells it to 25 people (players)
those guys pay him with packed cash money and rico thinks he could use that money to upgrade hes drug lab OR he could launder it to buy himself a new car
so rico does those imports again. and sure feels like a king again.
rico makes 2500 LSD and makes a lot of packed money and considers to launder a part of the money hoping he wount get cought.
so for the same amount of effort it is actualy more profitable to reinvest into another order of materials and tables.

rico's buyers dealing in to the streets to those addicts making some more packed money to buy more cocain from rico in bigger amounts 
so those dealers can become cooks and start dealing to dealers who also want to become cooks later on.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* i want to leave weapons out of this topic, since i know guns can make the server turn into the purge movie.
i also want to shift the demonising from homelabs towards a more creative process that comes with drugs in its whole.

imagine the RP oppertunitys
- atm's will be cracked, stores, banks, people
- launderes will be watched
- robbers will look anywhere for those players dealing to addicts
- packed money will become a trade in it self since it will have a lot of vallue
- scams will be harder or need more people or planning
- cops will come around the corner suddenly seeing you deal drugs
- there will be addicts on the streets  making the city feel more alive
- more movement of people going different directions. doing different things
- there will be so manny ( smaller) imports that can be comped by the cops or other crims or players.
- new players have INSTANT chance to get involved into crim RP not having to grind themself to boredom first to then find out they need millions to be successful.
- crim connections are made by gaining trust from eachother doing deals, or maybe the other way around.

*now do all of this also with the car parts obtained from chops, and get those also different turfs

extra:
lets shift our focus away from the homelabs and stop demonising them 
but instead aim towards a more rp interactive process surounding the whole idea of drugs.
- if someone wants to focus on their grind  for a bit making money cooking inside hes house, let him, he probly has a good reason 
for the money to be spend on something like guns. he probly has a good reason since those items are dirt expensive.

but lets make people, go out there taking action for them to be able to obtain those items they need to make a homelab in the first place.
not only does it create more rp in this way, it also stops blocking people off from being able to import what they need for not always knowing someone who can.
i feel this is another wall at times for people 'acces to materials" demotivating people ending them up into stop trying.

gangs dont always play fair either internaly often reserving the lysergics and moneymaking materials towards a handfull of people
meanwhile the other members chasing a carrotstick like a fool, clapping and doing a store here and there hoping their needs will be met one day.
i have seen the patter repeat manny times,
its kinda criminal if you think about it haha. it does kinda makes sense.
however.... its just a very unpleasent demotivating expierence. i dont even think prices are really an issue in the city
i think acces is the main issue.
i love how you need to "know a guy that knows a guy" to get your stuff.
it is being abused a bit to much limiting manny people for their other idea's
to flourish through having such acces.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, LongFist said:

How does more people having acess to something defeat competition?

if it is more limited it means actual factions have chance for business competition, if something is scarce, it can be more costly and therefore will have a better market rather than it being saturated and everyone having access to buying and selling it 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2023 at 12:44 PM, Payn said:

if it is more limited it means actual factions have chance for business competition, if something is scarce, it can be more costly and therefore will have a better market rather than it being saturated and everyone having access to buying and selling it 

This scarcity thing in ecrp has to go,

its limiting people for rp, its boring not to be able to do something at all times…

The server want more rp and thats cool. But then stop implementing this “ i want what i cant have” self Limiting believe system. 
just because stuf is hard to get. Doesn't mean its good. It had a moment where it was functional. But at this point it has become very self sabotaging. And it is a fact. Because crim is in a big and long depression now. 

5 hours ago, Ritchie Stones said:

This scarcity thing in ecrp has to go,

its limiting people for rp, its boring not to be able to do something at all times…

The server want more rp and thats cool. But then stop implementing this “ i want what i cant have” self Limiting believe system. 
just because stuf is hard to get. Doesn't mean its good. It had a moment where it was functional. But at this point it has become very self sabotaging. And it is a fact. Because crim is in a big and long depression now. 

I guess with there being such a small amount of faction who can import right now everything is TOO limited