Chilo

Random Fully Kitted Chopshops

Currently the only way to "fully chop" a car is to have the whole set up with all the tools, the lift and the tool chest, which can only be imported and costs a good amount. While you can still chop with just a car jack, it does not provide you with that much profit for the effort you have to go through.

Suggestion 

Every couple of hours, have a random location where a chop shop is fully set up with all the things needed to chop a vehicle fully

I think this would be a great addition as I would promote further gang interaction, as like with the drug labs, they would have to defend the chop if they are operating it. It would also give players who are solo a chance to chop cars and also have some interactions with gangs. Even though these are my thoughts, I would love to hear what other people think about this.

Edited by Chilo

This is exactly what chops used to be except it used a different method of chopping the car. This idea has been suggested by a lot of people to bring old public chop areas back, maybe even on a rotation as you suggested, but I wouldn't hold your breath on that. I think the new chop system is here to stay.