beedog743

Motorcycle Fuel Consumption Buff

I think motorcycles need their fuel consumption buffed in game durastically . Going from 100% to almost a half tank in 7 miles is ridiculous. It’s more worth it to drive a fully loaded pounder around in terms of fuel consumption! For comparison. I own a 2017 Suzuki GSXR 750 with a 3 gallon tank. I drive it daily as my commuter to work etc and I only have to fill up maybe once a week, sometimes a week and a half if I ride it more than just commuting to work. My commute to work is 14 miles round trip every day mind you.

While I understand your point and agree that they should be boosted a little, everything is downscaled in GTA, meaning that those 7 miles should actually mean a lot more. I like that vehicles have different fuel consumptions but they are a bit unbalanced, some vehicles driving even 100km or more on a single tank, while others driving under 30 and having similar or worse performance. 

I was part of an MC a while ago and it was really hard to enjoy the roleplay on choppers and bobbers, they would need a refuel every few kilometers. It's sadly something that I do not see happening in the near future, getting a rework of fuel consumption, considering we've been paying 15.000$ to wash our vehicles for the past year or so..

I doubt it will happen, in my opinion because most criminals use fast and efficient bikes to evade police, so if they had more bang for the buck, more people would successfully run away from pd. However, I would like to see gas canisters reworked so, that it could be reusable, meaning players could buy one gas canister and refill it at gas stations for later use. They could also be used to filling water for drinking / cooling drug tables, but if you mix gasoline with water and drink that, then you would get slight health debuff and drunk or narcotic high animation for some minute or so... Now that would be cool