Ritchie Stones

FOR THE ISLANDS

Since the islands have been given a limit to build with furnitures.

wish is fully understandable due to the lags.

i would like to propose an option for those who own an island. To choose between a few nice pre made constructions such as below, 

To place on the island. 

i dont know anything about game development so forgive me if this offends the devs,  but to me this looks like a bunch of floors and walls with holes in where we can fill the rest with our imagination, or a personal request of a certain construction. Wich will then take a month to build and cost money.

- ((extra options)) a wall livery such as bricks or collors with a sandstruckture such as seen in the walls of the furniture store

another alternative for building is containers but then larger wish can then be stacked on top of eachother

- i would like to combine either any if those suggestions with adding a  large warehouse propperty that serves as the “ basement” of the island. So the entrance of that propperty can be placed as a door on the marker where you buy the island. So that it looks like the basement is in the ground of the island wich would make sense. And we HAVE to build in logic sense that door is there ofc.

- combined with a personal boat parking {UI}
so we dont have to call an admin for when our boats spawned into the island and is stuck.

i think the last 2options would already be a great compensation towards the limit that was placed on the islands 🙂 

90ADFEF7-1AB5-4AEC-9286-E47B9E3AA6BE.jpeg

C981D0F0-911B-4ABA-AA37-39BD952E1097.jpeg

BB46F71C-FDA8-414B-B05F-018C1ACC4C75.jpeg

What you're talking about here is 5 players out of the entire playerbase, if that. Sure it'd be cool if the islands were a major feature of the server but this impacts so few people (most of which already have the island how they want it after the furniture changes a long time ago) that this just wouldn't be worth the developer time making features for.

Also, to my knowledge, those with furniture removed got compensated for it.

8 hours ago, Ash said:

What you're talking about here is 5 players out of the entire playerbase, if that. Sure it'd be cool if the islands were a major feature of the server but this impacts so few people (most of which already have the island how they want it after the furniture changes a long time ago) that this just wouldn't be worth the developer time making features for.

Also, to my knowledge, those with furniture removed got compensated for it.

Well… what if you could buy a piece of land in palomino highlands where you can have such constructions on the sides of the rocks. 

And this is why i made a few suggestions in one. 

- about the boat-parking and other dimention property request on the island.

it is not only to compensate for the reduction of the furniture. But also for when civilians can fly to reduce the lag when flying over the islands. So its not just affection 5 people ofc 🙂