AbsoluteBadonkers

Earbuds

Currently, the only way to play music is either through a car speaker or a normal speaker, but regardless of which way you do it other people can hear what you’re playing if they haven’t turned their speaker volume off. Sometimes when driving or taking a walk you may want to listen to music but not have it blasting out of the car. If earbuds were introduced as a purchasable item, you could play music without it interrupting anyone else’s day, or you could listen to your own over the radio while riding with some roadworkers.

Just an idea. I’m always trying to throw in ideas for new things that could increase immersion and help the server but they always get thrown out so tbh I don’t expect this one to get far

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Martin James said:

I dont get the sarcastic af responses to this, its not a bad idea. +1

My comment wasn't sarcastic. If the suggestion is to play music and you are the only one that hears the music, what is the purpose of having the music in game at all? Just play the music outside the game and you have what you want.

• YAY 1