Rowze

Alliance Requests

On 12/5/2022 at 8:25 AM, Rowze said:

We all know that alliances were humiliating for the community back in the day, people reffered to them as zergs with 7-8 gangs joining up together to get that WIN mentality. That caused us to lose the ability to gain allies which caused every gang to be on their own. While i believe that was a good idea, we've prospered in it and gangs grew stronger than before. However, having an allied gang right now you can only bypass the rules by holding a drug lab together or robbing a bank etc. Even if people knew eachother from day 1 from joining the server, if 2 people created 2 gangs and the friendship/relationship was strong from day ONE that would be a strong bond. 

My suggestion here is that a faction/gang needs to request a Alliance Request to FM, providing them with background stories, what you did together, how your alliance was created etc. I also believe that there should be a limit on it, so lets say 3 factions should be sufficient enough, considering the past, there used to be several big criminal factions such as Los Aztecas, Moreblood, GD, Lost MC, Goblins and LFM in an alliance which has detrimental consequences and ever since then the criminal aspect of the server went downhill, therefore, in my opinion it should be limited to max 3 factions in an alliance. If the alliance has ENOUGH background story, then it should be approved by FM and so on.

To make sure that PD/SD are not harmed by this AGAIN just like how they were back in the days, when they were zerged by 200 people for a traffic stop. Criminals SHOULD NOT be allowed to fight cops on a joint frequency or together but do it on their own, so for example if 3 gangs were on a joint frequency and 1 person from gang A is being chased/shot by cops then gang B and C cannot assist them but only the people from gang A!

Its quite simple to be honest, this would re-vamp the backup breach alliance rule and cause the criminal lifestyle to thrive a bit more.

TL;DR Make factions apply for an Alliance Request with sufficient evidence/background story etc to Faction Management. If approved, they can be on a joint frequency and do everything together except fighting PD/SD

+1

Edited by Yankoz
Miss Clicked