Ayh3m

Low PC

I have a low pc and I'd like to do some mods to decrease the graphics as minimum as possible I found some vids on youtube on how to do that but they all giving warnings that I will get banned if I play with these mods in GTA online that's why am afraid to try them and play on the server then the server anti-cheat programs will think am cheating and I'll get an automatic perma ban can someone who tried this tell me please ?

5 hours ago, Ayh3m said:

I have a low pc and I'd like to do some mods to decrease the graphics as minimum as possible I found some vids on youtube on how to do that but they all giving warnings that I will get banned if I play with these mods in GTA online that's why am afraid to try them and play on the server then the server anti-cheat programs will think am cheating and I'll get an automatic perma ban can someone who tried this tell me please ?

You should just play on the lowest settings. Using mods that could get you  banned isn't recommended. 

On 12/24/2018 at 6:15 PM, Ayh3m said:

I had some stuttering issues that was almost fixed by going into my graphic cards settings and change it manually.
Heres the link: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/828040/-resolved-gta-v-stutter-fix/?offset=29

And here's the things I did to up my performance ( copy pasted from the link )
I did 3 things from this thread:
1. I went to Nvedia control center > 3D settings > Program settings
I picked "Grand Theft Auto V (gta5.exe)" and changed Maximum pre-rendered frames to "1".
I set Shader Cache to "Off". And I put threaded optimization to "On".
2. I launched GTA and put Grass Quality to "Normal" in graphics settings.

3. Inside GTA I turned Extended Distance Scaling all the way down in advanced graphics settings.

Hope it helps.

Edited by Vasquez