Puzzling

Coroner body dropoff not working

Date and time (provide timezone): 1668571700

Character name: Elias_Holmes

Issue/bug you are reporting: Once bodies are stored in the coroner vehicle, you can not drop them off.

Expected behavior:  Drop off bodies and make money

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Will be in hidden reply due to staff stuff

Vehicle license plate number*

• Like 1

Additionally, to this. With the additional of the second drop off location (Neither drop of works for dropping bodies I tried). We have to take the job in Paleto and the vehicle in paleto with no way of taking a vehicle or the job from the city location. I'm assuming the intention was to allow us to take the vehicle and job from either or location.

• Like 1

+1 Can confirm that the drop off function still doesn't work. I took the time to drive from the drop point in the city to the one in Paleto. Stored four body bags in the hearse's trunk and both drop offs are not working. No way to make any money from this job in its current state.