Buggs

Add a section for Commendations/Complaints against admins

If this already exists, please tell me so I can write something beautiful about an admin that helped me today.

I have had the best experiences with some admins over my time in ECRP... and some of the worst. There are some that go out of their way to help others and be just absolutely amazing all around. I would love to be able to write an essay (as that's pretty much what I'm known for at this point... teeheee) about how great these people are for everyone to see. For instance, Pixiejewels is always quick to respond and give a fair answer. She looks at both sides of an argument before deciding her decision and then makes a decision based off of that. Has she always ruled in my favour? No. However, I never walk away feeling slighted. I would say Aleks is the same way as well.

On the flip side, if there was an area for complaints... you might start to see a trend where certain admins abuse power, rule on their own situations, or answer friends reports so that the outcome favour their friend. Of course, not every complaint would be warranted, but it would be good for you all to know who is complained about more than others... because honestly... there might be some truth there.

I'm not saying the complaints have to be seen by the public, but it would be nice for the commendations to be seen.

Hey, you can utilize the player report section to submit staff complaints. Alternatively, you can also contact MrSilky or Redhot directly (e.g. discord) to raise complaints. 

Edit: Commendations can also be sent to MrSilky and Redhot directly, they monitor our admin staff closely and it will surely help them! 

I'll see if we can create a section for Staff Commendations however. 

14 hours ago, FatherOsborn said:

I'll see if we can create a section for Staff Commendations however. 

That would be awesome if there could be an area for it (meaning commendations) because I think it would be nice for both staff and players. There are times where I feel like a thank you just doesn't do it justice. That way when any staff member had a particularly bad situation or it tested their patience they can come to that section to see how many people really appreciate what you all do!

Hey,

This was discussed in a mod+ meeting around the time of Osborn's comment, and the result of the discussion was the same result as what Osborn messaged. If you'd like to commend or complain about a member of the administrative staff team (Mod+ staff) you can forward a message to MrSilky or RedHot. If you'd like to do the same for a member of support staff, feel free to shoot myself, MarcoD, Kazjii, SirQubed, or Risk a message on Discord.

Archived.