AbsoluteBadonkers

The less fortunate

Some people aren’t as fortunate as others in the way of meeting a group and becoming one of them and proceeding to do bank robberies and store robberies, some people have to solo their crim character, and that limits a lot of the stuff they can do. Yeah you can do ATMs, but it isn’t very worth it and a silent alarm sets off and the police are on you before you know it. You can chop vehicles, but that costs a fortune. You could break into cars, steal stuff, and pawn it off, but that usually doesn’t give you much. If solo crims were able to do stores on their own it could provide an interesting RP scenario as they are one guy who can either get away, or risk it for police attention and get stuck in a stalemate. It would also give crims more to do that doesn’t involve spending over $100,000 for parts to break cars apart. Something to even further this would be making money a physical item. So you could drop it off somewhere, the police pull you over but they don’t find anything, so you are let off and can get the money you placed somewhere

Just an idea, I feel there isn’t much Crim stuff you can do when you either want to solo or when you’re new.

RP whether crim or legal is never going to be as fulfilling solo as it is with a group.  You say some people "have" to solo their crim career, but I strongly disagree with that.  Sounds to me like you need to focus a little more on the social aspect and I'm sure you'll find people who want to participate in crim activities with you.  A huge aspect of RP is to RP with other people.

Hey, I understand your frustration to an extent. It will always be more rewarding to socially engage with other criminals and to do things in groups.

For Chops:
There's a change planned for the chop shop system that would allow a car jack to be used anywhere, giving the option to remove certain parts (not all) of low/medium cars. This will allow someone, like yourself, to chop cars to an extent without needing the full setup. Obviously, having the full setup will allow you to remove e.g. the engine and the vehicle scrap (frame), which rewards the most. 

ATM Robberies:
When you attempt to break into an ATM and you get caught by the police, if you surrender and have no other illegal items on you, that'll result in a mere vandalism charge. The rewards in that aspect outweigh the risk. 

Further; the House Robbery script which is soon completed is going to be something that solo criminals can do. 

When it comes to criminal content, it can sometimes be difficult to balance it around solo gameplay, because we favor player interaction much. But this does not mean that you can't be a solo criminal, it'll just be harder overall. 

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.